About Our "Lifetime Warranty"
- Warranty registration online must be completed within 30 days of purchase to verify ownership.
- If you purchased online at Infinity Tactical Knives your knife is already registered.
- This knife is warranted to the original owner to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship by Infinity Tactical Knives, LLC
What is covered: Replacement parts and labor only.
All knives returned for warranty consideration must include $15 for return handling and postage as well as a completed service request form (click here for request form). Payment may be made by cash, check, or money order and sent in with the knife. Factory sharpening your Infinity Tactical Knife back to a razor sharp edge is included with warranty service.
- What is NOT covered: All knives are subject to normal wear and tear in proportion to their usage. This warranty does not cover normal wear, damage caused by neglect,due to loss, misuse\abuse, or failure to perform normal maintenance. Handle and blade finishes or coatings worn by normal use are also not covered. Blades harmed or broken by improper sharpening or accidental damage are not covered. Any non-factory modifications are not covered and may void the warranty.
Damage caused by improper customer disassembly is NOT covered under warranty. Cost to repair damaged knives will be at the discretion of Infinity Tactical Knives after inspection by our warranty department.
- Absolute NO returns on any Engraving done.